Sunday, January 26, 2014

Slackin' is in style in 2014.

I have so much on my to do list!

Blogs I need to get up this week -
-FASHION: RED CARPET FASHION! Golden Globes and SAG awards! Maybe even a taste of tonights Grammy's red carpet!
- PASTIMES: I am reading A LOT more and soon I will post all the books I got through this month for my challenge of reading 60 books in 2014! Any guesses how many I have so far?
- REAL LIFE: Moving on from destructive friendships - after ending 2 different friendships in 2013 (a thing I haven't done since I was in college) I have learned a few thing about how to move when the people you spend most of your time with aren't there anymore.
- GAMING: I have all my 2013 gaming awards written up in my notebook and now I just have to post them for you to see!

But I am a slacker - so I bet this takes me AT LEAST two weeks.

That is all.

No comments: