Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Project No Smoking By 35 - So Far So Good!!

22 days in and I am not smoking cigarettes!! AT ALL!! The first week went about the same as my last post though I was only having 1-1.5 cigarettes a day after day one and two. As of  Sunday November 14 I haven't smoked a single cigarette. And this is why:

This is what my e-cigarette looks like except mine is red and prettier. It is saving my life. It is soooooo easy to use and makes me feel like I am smoking except well it tastes way more awesome. I have been switching between neat flavors like menthol (thats like Wrigley's gum), vanilla, cinnamon, tiramisu, maple frosted rolls, butterscotch caramel cheesecake and apple cider. I use it some during the day but mostly if I am drinking and this was a holiday week so there were 6 straight nights of that. I am really getting into this whole e-cig and will definitely be keeping up with it as my safeguard from slipping up with smoking when I drink.

Also Alex and I have the same last day we smoked a cigarette and I am even more proud of him than myself. And if that e-cig can help him, dude it can help anyone!

Thanks to my buddies Lisa and Matt for all their e-cig info and help! It is way appreciated!

Cheers,

T.R.


No comments: