Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Everything's coming up Ramone!

Awesome things happening in the life of me:

  • Business is good - my calendar keeps filling up with photography gigs and that makes me uber happy. (I am going to be doing all event photography for Theatre Exile in Philadelphia! Shot their Cabaret of the Exiled last week and it was so much fun - I am super excited!)
  • Got to see Gogol Bordello for the second time this year hehe - they did an acoustic set at World Live Cafe last Friday at noon for FREE. Best way to wake up ever. Pics on my flickr! I finally got Gogol pics!
  • Got to see Idina Menzel at the Mann Center last week with the Philadelphia Orchestra conducted by  Steve Reineke - it was awesome.  I love her so very much.  And they did Lady Gaga's Poker Face.  Brilliant.
  • Going to see She & Him and Delta Spirit on Friday at World Live Cafe again and again its FREE.
  • Cliff gets here Friday evening and I am super excited!
  • Scored awesome tickets to see Faith No More at the Mann Center Saturday.
  • Getting repeat visits from some of my favorite people this month like Holly & Tiffany!
  • Trip to VA Beach for 4 days to see my Erika
I dunno June was pretty rad but July is trying its hardest to be even more awesome.

Let the race begin!

Cheers!

T.R.


No comments: